Articles on this Page
- 05/01/15--01:00: _New Nissan showroom...
- 05/08/15--01:01: _Nissan aims to add ...
- 05/15/15--01:00: _Nissan takes electr...
- 06/01/15--00:36: _Volvo's Retail Expe...
- 06/03/15--00:41: _Tim Tozer: ‘‘I don’...
- 06/29/15--00:43: _Volkswagen: We are ...
- 06/29/15--16:00: _Ford aims to add pr...
- 08/03/15--10:00: _What does the futur...
- 09/01/15--01:33: _Skoda's dealer woes...
- 12/28/15--00:38: _Gary Savage: How Me...
- 02/01/16--00:36: _Why McLaren Automot...
- 03/01/16--00:00: _Subaru plans SUV sa...
- 04/01/16--00:00: _Peugeot optimistic ...
- 05/03/16--00:48: _Citroën sweetens th...
- 06/16/16--00:36: _Honda UK: ‘Where we...
- 07/01/16--01:29: _Suzuki is a small b...
- 07/31/16--09:55: _JLR aims for overar...
- 08/08/16--02:00: _Renault: ‘We delive...
- 09/09/16--01:11: _Can Mitsubishi doub...
- 10/03/16--01:27: _Maserati's three-pr...
- 05/01/15--01:00: New Nissan showroom design puts car buyers at the core
- 05/08/15--01:01: Nissan aims to add to fleet sales boom with new tech
- 05/15/15--01:00: Nissan takes electric vehicles on the road to drum up sales
- 06/29/15--00:43: Volkswagen: We are listening to dealers on targets, not dictating
- 06/29/15--16:00: Ford aims to add premium polish with the Vignale sub-brand
- 08/03/15--10:00: What does the future hold for Kia?
- 12/28/15--00:38: Gary Savage: How Mercedes-Benz UK rebuilt its dealer relationships
- 02/01/16--00:36: Why McLaren Automotive is pumping up the volume
- 03/01/16--00:00: Subaru plans SUV sales push to make up for lost time
- 04/01/16--00:00: Peugeot optimistic about dealer opportunities in 2016
- 05/03/16--00:48: Citroën sweetens the pill for a dealer network in flux
- 06/16/16--00:36: Honda UK: ‘Where we are is exactly where we want to be’
- 07/01/16--01:29: Suzuki is a small brand looking for a big year
- 07/31/16--09:55: JLR aims for overarching success with network reboot
- 08/08/16--02:00: Renault: ‘We delivered on our promises to the network’
- 09/09/16--01:11: Can Mitsubishi double its volume in five years?
- 10/03/16--01:27: Maserati's three-pronged plan for success
To fight the dramatic fall in dealership visits, Nissan is redesigning its showrooms to give customers a more welcoming, seamless and interactive experience.
Nissan GB hopes to top last year’s record 77,000 fleet registrations with new online sales tools, a new website, and a refined focus on its corporate customers
Nissan is expanding its Workplace Presentation Programme, where it visits a company or council with a local car dealer to talk about electric vehicles.
The new Volvo Retail Experience corporate identity standards promise customers premium levels of personal service in the showroom and the workshop
After a year in post, Vauxhall UK managing director Tim Tozer says new cars, a new CI and new retail models give its dealers a lot to look forward to in 2015
Volkswagen has adapted to market changes and rapid growth by consulting its dealer network
With its new Vignale sub-brand, Ford hopes to keep its corporate customers and perhaps snare more by marrying high-spec cars to a premium aftersales experience.
A new flagship site, filling open points, an EV and a sportscar – Kia is pulling out all the stops to hit its target of 100,000 registrations by 2020
Complicated offers and sluggish reactions hurt Škoda in the eyes of its dealers last year, but brand director Alasdair Stewart says that is behind them now.
In seven years, Mercedes-Benz UK has gone from last to first in dealers’ affections. Chief executive Gary Savage says it has no intention of letting up
McLaren sales director Jolyon Nash explains how new supercars, expanded production and a focus on aftersales will boost dealer profits.
Subaru is focusing on SUVs, ‘boutique service’ and high margins to take registrations and dealer numbers to heights not seen since the turn of the century.
Peugeot believes new dealer remuneration models, Just Add Fuel scheme and online leads will reap rewards in UK market share.
A 12-vehicle model offensive over the next six years may offset the shock of losing profitable DS franchises for more than half of Citroën’s current network.
Honda ditched its 80,000-registration target for next year, but believes a new range and transformed finance and aftersales operations are cause for optimism.
In Suzuki's ‘family’ of UK dealers, there is more to measuring success than just the numbers, says sales and marketing director Dale Wyatt.
Jaguar Land Rover's network rethink will affect almost every site in its retail network by the time it concludes in 2018.
Renault’s dealers rewarded it at this year's AM Awards for a plan that boosted market share and profits, says former sales director Darren Payne.
Mitsubishi UK managing director Lance Bradley believes a new SUV a year and training for dealership staff could take it to 50,000 registrations by 2021.
North Europe general manager Peter Denton believes a bigger network, more used sales and better service will help Maserati emerge from its big brother’s shadow.