Articles on this Page
- 11/13/17--01:25: _Alfa Romeo believes...
- 11/14/17--02:44: _Feeling Kia's Beat ...
- 12/06/17--01:30: _ Renault UK MD Vinc...
- 01/08/18--01:36: _Škoda boss Duncan M...
- 02/20/18--01:35: _VW's Alison Jones: ...
- 03/09/18--01:57: _Volvo: We will hit ...
- 03/29/18--01:33: _Ford MD Andy Barrat...
- 04/27/18--01:05: _Vauxhall contracts ...
- 05/03/18--01:40: _Honda UK managing d...
- 06/05/18--01:33: _Subaru MD Chris Gra...
- 06/29/18--01:12: _Why SsangYong MD Ni...
- 08/06/18--00:40: _Suzuki GB boss Dale...
- 09/25/18--01:18: _Vauxhall MD Stephen...
- 10/10/18--02:20: _MD Alain Descat wan...
- 10/11/18--00:54: _Volkswagen CV takes...
- 11/07/18--01:39: _Citroën MD Karl How...
- 11/30/18--02:12: _MG is on a recruitm...
- 01/07/19--01:38: _Mitsubishi MD Rob L...
- 11/13/17--01:25: Alfa Romeo believes new models will boost dealer satisfaction
- 11/14/17--02:44: Feeling Kia's Beat - the story of its flagship brand centre
- 02/20/18--01:35: VW's Alison Jones: 'Our dealers need to be ready for EVs'
- 06/05/18--01:33: Subaru MD Chris Graham: 'We have turned a corner'
- 06/29/18--01:12: Why SsangYong MD Nick Laird wants to focus on SMEs in 2018
- 08/06/18--00:40: Suzuki GB boss Dale Wyatt: 'Used cars are not the holy grail'
- 09/25/18--01:18: Vauxhall MD Stephen Norman: "This is not a job for bullsh*tters"
- 10/10/18--02:20: MD Alain Descat wants DS to build a reputation for high-end luxury
- 10/11/18--00:54: Volkswagen CV takes aim at fleets with mobile servicing
- 11/07/18--01:39: Citroën MD Karl Howkins: 'We want retailers to see a return'
- 11/30/18--02:12: MG is on a recruitment drive, says sales boss Daniel Gregorious
- 01/07/19--01:38: Mitsubishi MD Rob Lindley: We'll hit 50,000 vehicles a year by 2022
Alfa Romeo's dealers have given it a kicking, but the Italian brand’s UK boss, Andrew Tracey, believes new lines and premium service will turn the tide.
Kia is verging on the mainstream in the UK. In South Korea Kia is standing out, with its first 'brand exhibition space', Beat360. Craig Thomas paid it a visit.
Renault UK MD Vincent Tourette says his dealers face volatility from Brexit, weaker sterling and a declining market, but that his door is always open to them
Škoda UK boss Duncan Movassaghi wants the VW Group car manufacturer to hit 4% market share and is confident his dealers will have the supply to get there
Volkswagen UK brand director Alison Jones says the battle for electric vehicle sales will change the shape and size of VW retailers, but not its network
Volvo is two years from targets on market share, safety and CI and workshop updates. Kevin Meeks, customer services director, is confident it will hit them.
The retail landscape has changed, but Andy Barratt, the chairman and MD of Ford of Britain, believes his dealers are up to the challenge.
Carmaker says network cull will protect profitability – new contracts will include changes to remuneration policies and standards to reflect online sales trends
Honda has made mistakes in the UK, says managing director David Hodgetts, but new products and increased profits will win over dealers
Subaru managing director Chris Graham says better availability is helping to improve on 2017’s low volumes and NFDA scores.
SsangYong wants to use its dealers’ local expertise and high service levels to win corporate business in 2018, says managing director Nick Laird
Suzuki GB MD Dale Wyatt believes fleet sales will help him hit 2% market share, but he says he will not risk his dealers’ profitability to get there
Vauxhall Managing director Stephen Norman is making tough decisions to ensure its products are desired and its dealer network is viable in the next decade
Under UK MD Alain Descat, DS is using tools from VR to valet service to build a reputation for high-end luxury in boutique-style dealerships and online
VWCV sales boss James Douglas is anticipating customer needs with mobile servicing and new fleet-specific roles
Citroen MD Karl Howkins says although the PSA brand has no strategy to reduce failing points, it is open to new dealer partners
MG Motor UK wants new dealers to go with its registrations explosion, says sales and marketing director Daniel Gregorious
Rob Lindley, the managing director of Mitsubishi Motor UK, is confident he can hit 50,000 registrations a year and fill almost 30 open points by 2022