Articles on this Page
- 05/01/15--01:00: _New Nissan showroom...
- 05/08/15--01:01: _Nissan aims to add ...
- 05/15/15--01:00: _Nissan takes electr...
- 06/01/15--00:36: _Volvo's Retail Expe...
- 06/03/15--00:41: _Tim Tozer: ‘‘I don’...
- 06/29/15--00:43: _Volkswagen: We are ...
- 06/29/15--16:00: _Ford aims to add pr...
- 08/03/15--10:00: _What does the futur...
- 09/01/15--01:33: _Skoda's dealer woes...
- 12/28/15--00:38: _Gary Savage: How Me...
- 02/01/16--00:36: _Why McLaren Automot...
- 03/01/16--00:00: _Subaru plans SUV sa...
- 04/01/16--00:00: _Peugeot optimistic ...
- 05/03/16--00:48: _Citroën sweetens th...
- 06/16/16--00:36: _Honda UK: ‘Where we...
- 07/01/16--01:29: _Suzuki is a small b...
- 07/31/16--09:55: _JLR aims for overar...
- 08/08/16--02:00: _Renault: ‘We delive...
- 09/09/16--01:11: _Can Mitsubishi doub...
- 10/03/16--01:27: _Maserati's three-pr...
- 11/01/16--02:32: _Bringing balance to...
- 12/02/16--00:29: _How SsangYong plans...
- 02/13/17--00:41: _MD Rory Harvey on w...
- 03/06/17--01:39: _Lexus director Ewan...
- 04/05/17--00:39: _Mercedes-Benz Vans'...
- 05/05/17--00:41: _Hyundai chief Tony ...
- 06/08/17--00:55: _Kia's good year 'do...
- 06/28/17--01:32: _Mercedes-Benz chief...
- 08/09/17--01:37: _Jeremy Thomson want...
- 09/22/17--00:18: _Aston Martin's Dan ...
- 10/06/17--00:46: _Peugeot dealers mus...
- 11/13/17--01:25: _Alfa Romeo believes...
- 11/14/17--02:44: _Feeling Kia's Beat ...
- 12/06/17--01:30: _ Renault UK MD Vinc...
- 01/08/18--01:36: _Škoda boss Duncan M...
- 02/20/18--01:35: _VW's Alison Jones: ...
- 03/09/18--01:57: _Volvo: We will hit ...
- 03/29/18--01:33: _Ford MD Andy Barrat...
- 04/27/18--01:05: _Vauxhall contracts ...
- 05/03/18--01:40: _Honda UK managing d...
- 06/05/18--01:33: _Subaru MD Chris Gra...
- 06/29/18--01:12: _Why SsangYong MD Ni...
- 08/06/18--00:40: _Suzuki GB boss Dale...
- 09/25/18--01:18: _Vauxhall MD Stephen...
- 10/10/18--02:20: _MD Alain Descat wan...
- 10/11/18--00:54: _Volkswagen CV takes...
- 11/07/18--01:39: _Citroën MD Karl How...
- 11/30/18--02:12: _MG is on a recruitm...
- 01/07/19--01:38: _Mitsubishi MD Rob L...
- 05/01/15--01:00: New Nissan showroom design puts car buyers at the core
- 05/08/15--01:01: Nissan aims to add to fleet sales boom with new tech
- 05/15/15--01:00: Nissan takes electric vehicles on the road to drum up sales
- 06/29/15--00:43: Volkswagen: We are listening to dealers on targets, not dictating
- 06/29/15--16:00: Ford aims to add premium polish with the Vignale sub-brand
- 08/03/15--10:00: What does the future hold for Kia?
- 12/28/15--00:38: Gary Savage: How Mercedes-Benz UK rebuilt its dealer relationships
- 02/01/16--00:36: Why McLaren Automotive is pumping up the volume
- 03/01/16--00:00: Subaru plans SUV sales push to make up for lost time
- 04/01/16--00:00: Peugeot optimistic about dealer opportunities in 2016
- 05/03/16--00:48: Citroën sweetens the pill for a dealer network in flux
- 06/16/16--00:36: Honda UK: ‘Where we are is exactly where we want to be’
- 07/01/16--01:29: Suzuki is a small brand looking for a big year
- 07/31/16--09:55: JLR aims for overarching success with network reboot
- 08/08/16--02:00: Renault: ‘We delivered on our promises to the network’
- 09/09/16--01:11: Can Mitsubishi double its volume in five years?
- 10/03/16--01:27: Maserati's three-pronged plan for success
- 11/01/16--02:32: Bringing balance to the Toyota brand
- 12/02/16--00:29: How SsangYong plans to plug the London-sized gap in its network
- 02/13/17--00:41: MD Rory Harvey on why Vauxhall is looking for stability in 2017
- 05/05/17--00:41: Hyundai chief Tony Whitehorn wants more from dealer workshops
- 06/08/17--00:55: Kia's good year 'down to its strong network'
- 06/28/17--01:32: Mercedes-Benz chief Gary Savage: 'Prepare for direct sales'
- 08/09/17--01:37: Jeremy Thomson wants targets to get Mazda dealers ‘really firing’
- 09/22/17--00:18: Aston Martin's Dan Balmer: 'Dealers see us now and want to invest'
- 11/13/17--01:25: Alfa Romeo believes new models will boost dealer satisfaction
- 11/14/17--02:44: Feeling Kia's Beat - the story of its flagship brand centre
- 02/20/18--01:35: VW's Alison Jones: 'Our dealers need to be ready for EVs'
- 06/05/18--01:33: Subaru MD Chris Graham: 'We have turned a corner'
- 06/29/18--01:12: Why SsangYong MD Nick Laird wants to focus on SMEs in 2018
- 08/06/18--00:40: Suzuki GB boss Dale Wyatt: 'Used cars are not the holy grail'
- 09/25/18--01:18: Vauxhall MD Stephen Norman: "This is not a job for bullsh*tters"
- 10/10/18--02:20: MD Alain Descat wants DS to build a reputation for high-end luxury
- 10/11/18--00:54: Volkswagen CV takes aim at fleets with mobile servicing
- 11/07/18--01:39: Citroën MD Karl Howkins: 'We want retailers to see a return'
- 11/30/18--02:12: MG is on a recruitment drive, says sales boss Daniel Gregorious
- 01/07/19--01:38: Mitsubishi MD Rob Lindley: We'll hit 50,000 vehicles a year by 2022
To fight the dramatic fall in dealership visits, Nissan is redesigning its showrooms to give customers a more welcoming, seamless and interactive experience.
Nissan GB hopes to top last year’s record 77,000 fleet registrations with new online sales tools, a new website, and a refined focus on its corporate customers
Nissan is expanding its Workplace Presentation Programme, where it visits a company or council with a local car dealer to talk about electric vehicles.
The new Volvo Retail Experience corporate identity standards promise customers premium levels of personal service in the showroom and the workshop
After a year in post, Vauxhall UK managing director Tim Tozer says new cars, a new CI and new retail models give its dealers a lot to look forward to in 2015
Volkswagen has adapted to market changes and rapid growth by consulting its dealer network
With its new Vignale sub-brand, Ford hopes to keep its corporate customers and perhaps snare more by marrying high-spec cars to a premium aftersales experience.
A new flagship site, filling open points, an EV and a sportscar – Kia is pulling out all the stops to hit its target of 100,000 registrations by 2020
Complicated offers and sluggish reactions hurt Škoda in the eyes of its dealers last year, but brand director Alasdair Stewart says that is behind them now.
In seven years, Mercedes-Benz UK has gone from last to first in dealers’ affections. Chief executive Gary Savage says it has no intention of letting up
McLaren sales director Jolyon Nash explains how new supercars, expanded production and a focus on aftersales will boost dealer profits.
Subaru is focusing on SUVs, ‘boutique service’ and high margins to take registrations and dealer numbers to heights not seen since the turn of the century.
Peugeot believes new dealer remuneration models, Just Add Fuel scheme and online leads will reap rewards in UK market share.
A 12-vehicle model offensive over the next six years may offset the shock of losing profitable DS franchises for more than half of Citroën’s current network.
Honda ditched its 80,000-registration target for next year, but believes a new range and transformed finance and aftersales operations are cause for optimism.
In Suzuki's ‘family’ of UK dealers, there is more to measuring success than just the numbers, says sales and marketing director Dale Wyatt.
Jaguar Land Rover's network rethink will affect almost every site in its retail network by the time it concludes in 2018.
Renault’s dealers rewarded it at this year's AM Awards for a plan that boosted market share and profits, says former sales director Darren Payne.
Mitsubishi UK managing director Lance Bradley believes a new SUV a year and training for dealership staff could take it to 50,000 registrations by 2021.
North Europe general manager Peter Denton believes a bigger network, more used sales and better service will help Maserati emerge from its big brother’s shadow.
Toyota GB managing director Paul Van der Burgh is not chasing volume, but quality – in a broader product range, more profitable dealers and better service.
Embedding demonstrator-equipped ‘customer champions’ in service centres will broaden coverage, believes SsangYong managing director Paul Williams.
Between falling sales, fire recalls and Brexit, Vauxhall endured a torrid 2016, but the last thing MD Rory Harvey wants is a knee-jerk reaction
While it is unlikely to catch its German rivals, Lexus is pushing hard to grow sales and awareness in the UK, says director Ewan Shepherd
Mercedes-Benz Vans network boss Sarah Palfreyman is driving her dealer partners to invest in more retail-friendly facilities.
Hyundai chief executive Tony Whitehorn is not afraid to try out the latest technologies on the sales side, and now he is taking aim at the workshop.
Maintaining a strong network has rewarded Kia with record registrations, industry accolades and dealer approval, says sales director Steve Hicks.
Mercedes-Benz chief executive Gary Savage believes direct manufacturer sales are inevitable, but the new business model presents opportunities for dealers.
Mazda UK’s Jeremy Thomson on giving his dealers a cost-efficient CI, solving their parts problem and why he wants a UK-Japan trade deal
Aston Martin UK boss Dan Balmer believes the carmaker’s first SUV and a doubling of production capacity will please its 21 dealers.
Peugeot UK is shrinking its network, shedding volume and insisting on a new CI, but it is all to boost dealer profits, says MD David Peel
Alfa Romeo's dealers have given it a kicking, but the Italian brand’s UK boss, Andrew Tracey, believes new lines and premium service will turn the tide.
Kia is verging on the mainstream in the UK. In South Korea Kia is standing out, with its first 'brand exhibition space', Beat360. Craig Thomas paid it a visit.
Renault UK MD Vincent Tourette says his dealers face volatility from Brexit, weaker sterling and a declining market, but that his door is always open to them
Škoda UK boss Duncan Movassaghi wants the VW Group car manufacturer to hit 4% market share and is confident his dealers will have the supply to get there
Volkswagen UK brand director Alison Jones says the battle for electric vehicle sales will change the shape and size of VW retailers, but not its network
Volvo is two years from targets on market share, safety and CI and workshop updates. Kevin Meeks, customer services director, is confident it will hit them.
The retail landscape has changed, but Andy Barratt, the chairman and MD of Ford of Britain, believes his dealers are up to the challenge.
Carmaker says network cull will protect profitability – new contracts will include changes to remuneration policies and standards to reflect online sales trends
Honda has made mistakes in the UK, says managing director David Hodgetts, but new products and increased profits will win over dealers
Subaru managing director Chris Graham says better availability is helping to improve on 2017’s low volumes and NFDA scores.
SsangYong wants to use its dealers’ local expertise and high service levels to win corporate business in 2018, says managing director Nick Laird
Suzuki GB MD Dale Wyatt believes fleet sales will help him hit 2% market share, but he says he will not risk his dealers’ profitability to get there
Vauxhall Managing director Stephen Norman is making tough decisions to ensure its products are desired and its dealer network is viable in the next decade
Under UK MD Alain Descat, DS is using tools from VR to valet service to build a reputation for high-end luxury in boutique-style dealerships and online
VWCV sales boss James Douglas is anticipating customer needs with mobile servicing and new fleet-specific roles
Citroen MD Karl Howkins says although the PSA brand has no strategy to reduce failing points, it is open to new dealer partners
MG Motor UK wants new dealers to go with its registrations explosion, says sales and marketing director Daniel Gregorious
Rob Lindley, the managing director of Mitsubishi Motor UK, is confident he can hit 50,000 registrations a year and fill almost 30 open points by 2022