Articles on this Page
- 11/01/16--02:32: _Bringing balance to...
- 12/02/16--00:29: _How SsangYong plans...
- 02/13/17--00:41: _MD Rory Harvey on w...
- 03/06/17--01:39: _Lexus director Ewan...
- 04/05/17--00:39: _Mercedes-Benz Vans'...
- 05/05/17--00:41: _Hyundai chief Tony ...
- 06/08/17--00:55: _Kia's good year 'do...
- 06/28/17--01:32: _Mercedes-Benz chief...
- 08/09/17--01:37: _Jeremy Thomson want...
- 05/01/15--01:00: _New Nissan showroom...
- 05/08/15--01:01: _Nissan aims to add ...
- 05/15/15--01:00: _Nissan takes electr...
- 06/01/15--00:36: _Volvo's Retail Expe...
- 06/03/15--00:41: _Tim Tozer: ‘‘I don’...
- 06/29/15--00:43: _Volkswagen: We are ...
- 06/29/15--16:00: _Ford aims to add pr...
- 08/03/15--10:00: _What does the futur...
- 09/01/15--01:33: _Skoda's dealer woes...
- 12/28/15--00:38: _Gary Savage: How Me...
- 02/01/16--00:36: _Why McLaren Automot...
- 11/01/16--02:32: Bringing balance to the Toyota brand
- 12/02/16--00:29: How SsangYong plans to plug the London-sized gap in its network
- 02/13/17--00:41: MD Rory Harvey on why Vauxhall is looking for stability in 2017
- 05/05/17--00:41: Hyundai chief Tony Whitehorn wants more from dealer workshops
- 06/08/17--00:55: Kia's good year 'down to its strong network'
- 06/28/17--01:32: Mercedes-Benz chief Gary Savage: 'Prepare for direct sales'
- 08/09/17--01:37: Jeremy Thomson wants targets to get Mazda dealers ‘really firing’
- 05/01/15--01:00: New Nissan showroom design puts car buyers at the core
- 05/08/15--01:01: Nissan aims to add to fleet sales boom with new tech
- 05/15/15--01:00: Nissan takes electric vehicles on the road to drum up sales
- 06/29/15--00:43: Volkswagen: We are listening to dealers on targets, not dictating
- 06/29/15--16:00: Ford aims to add premium polish with the Vignale sub-brand
- 08/03/15--10:00: What does the future hold for Kia?
- 12/28/15--00:38: Gary Savage: How Mercedes-Benz UK rebuilt its dealer relationships
- 02/01/16--00:36: Why McLaren Automotive is pumping up the volume
Toyota GB managing director Paul Van der Burgh is not chasing volume, but quality – in a broader product range, more profitable dealers and better service.
Embedding demonstrator-equipped ‘customer champions’ in service centres will broaden coverage, believes SsangYong managing director Paul Williams.
Between falling sales, fire recalls and Brexit, Vauxhall endured a torrid 2016, but the last thing MD Rory Harvey wants is a knee-jerk reaction
While it is unlikely to catch its German rivals, Lexus is pushing hard to grow sales and awareness in the UK, says director Ewan Shepherd
Mercedes-Benz Vans network boss Sarah Palfreyman is driving her dealer partners to invest in more retail-friendly facilities.
Hyundai chief executive Tony Whitehorn is not afraid to try out the latest technologies on the sales side, and now he is taking aim at the workshop.
Maintaining a strong network has rewarded Kia with record registrations, industry accolades and dealer approval, says sales director Steve Hicks.
Mercedes-Benz chief executive Gary Savage believes direct manufacturer sales are inevitable, but the new business model presents opportunities for dealers.
Mazda UK’s Jeremy Thomson on giving his dealers a cost-efficient CI, solving their parts problem and why he wants a UK-Japan trade deal
To fight the dramatic fall in dealership visits, Nissan is redesigning its showrooms to give customers a more welcoming, seamless and interactive experience.
Nissan GB hopes to top last year’s record 77,000 fleet registrations with new online sales tools, a new website, and a refined focus on its corporate customers
Nissan is expanding its Workplace Presentation Programme, where it visits a company or council with a local car dealer to talk about electric vehicles.
The new Volvo Retail Experience corporate identity standards promise customers premium levels of personal service in the showroom and the workshop
After a year in post, Vauxhall UK managing director Tim Tozer says new cars, a new CI and new retail models give its dealers a lot to look forward to in 2015
Volkswagen has adapted to market changes and rapid growth by consulting its dealer network
With its new Vignale sub-brand, Ford hopes to keep its corporate customers and perhaps snare more by marrying high-spec cars to a premium aftersales experience.
A new flagship site, filling open points, an EV and a sportscar – Kia is pulling out all the stops to hit its target of 100,000 registrations by 2020
Complicated offers and sluggish reactions hurt Škoda in the eyes of its dealers last year, but brand director Alasdair Stewart says that is behind them now.
In seven years, Mercedes-Benz UK has gone from last to first in dealers’ affections. Chief executive Gary Savage says it has no intention of letting up
McLaren sales director Jolyon Nash explains how new supercars, expanded production and a focus on aftersales will boost dealer profits.